The Mincon Xploration (MX) 5053 is a high performance geological sampling tool that provides trouble free operation in all kinds of demanding conditions. It delivers superior penetration rates versus other manufacturers with extremely smooth drilling and continuous sampling. Like all Mincon DTH hammers, the MX maintains excellent operating pressure over an extended service life and overall is the tool you require to get the maximum out of all your equipment. Mincon Products are all manufactured in house, and all processes are controlled by Mincon’s experienced Engineering Department. This guarantees that the quality you “Expect” is always delivered.Key Features and Benefits
- Patented mounting system for fixed internal components.
- An extremely sturdy shank with a short length allows for greater transfer of energy between the piston and bit.
- Variable chuck sleeve lengths for varying drilling conditions.
- Single piece sample tube assembly.
- Specially heat treated sample tubes oer superior wear resistance vs. our competitors.
- Variable sample tube bore sizes allows the contractor greater flexibility in setting up his tool.
- Hardened wear sleeve for optimum wear resistance even in the most abrasive conditions.
- Multi-start threads on backhead and chuck ensure easy coupling/uncoupling of hammer.
- Metal sprayed chuck sleeve and wear sleeve options for greater wear resistance on outside circulation.
- All critical internal components are heat treated under strict control to maximize tool longevity.
- Ease of service with no special assembly or disassembly tools required.